Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

ARC REVIEW: Everything I Left Unsaid by M. O'Keefe #Romance




Genre: First in a Series, Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 13, 2015
Publisher: Random House LLC

Description: Fans of Jodi Ellen Malpas, K. Bromberg, and Joanna Wylde will be unable to resist this sexy, deeply intimate tale of a woman running from her past, and the darkly mysterious man who sets her free.

I didn’t think answering someone else’s cellphone would change my life. But the stranger with the low, deep voice on the other end of the line tempted me, awakened my body, set me on fire. He was looking for someone else. Instead he found me.

And I found a hot, secret world where I felt alive for the first time.

His name was Dylan, and, strangely, he made me feel safe. Desired. Compelled. Every dark thing he asked me to do, I did. Without question. I longed to meet him, but we were both keeping secrets. And mine were dangerous. If I took the first step, if I got closer to Dylan—emotionally, physically—then I wouldn’t be hiding anymore. I would be exposed, with nothing left to surrender but the truth. And my truth could hurt us both.

Amazon US (Kindle): http://amzn.to/20xTUX1
Amazon US (paperback): http://amzn.to/1l9LYuH
Amazon UK (Kindle): http://amzn.to/1Q7pQO6
Amazon UK (paperback): http://amzn.to/1Q7pRS9


OUR REVIEW

What starts out as a phone call between strangers turns into so much more. Something that will change both Annie and Dylan’s lives forever.

On the surface, Annie and Dylan couldn’t be more different. But inside, they are the same. Broken. Running from their pasts. Ashamed. Can they save each other or will their sexy, twisted relationship only make things worse?

Everything I Left Unsaid is an excellent story. Very gripping and surprisingly sexy, with an oh-so enticing slow burn. The writing is fantastically smooth and very realistically plunges the reader into the heads of the hero and heroine, making us feel like we're right there, along with Annie and Dylan.

Note: Ends on a cliffhanger, but the second book will be available on Nov. 24.
Possible trigger warning: contains references to and depictions of abuse.

OUR RATING: 5 stars!

(11/05/2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment